My Chemical Romance Decided to Disband

Posted by Unknown Sunday 24 March 2013 0 comments

Rock bands from the U.S., My Chemical Romance decided to disband after standing for 12 years.
My Chemical Romance was established in New Jersey in 2011 has launched four albums.
In a statement issued through the official website, the group is starting his parting words to remember the 12-year their
togetherness.
"Together with the band for 12 trahun latter is a real boon."
"We have seen a lot of things and take the experience we once thought it never happened."
"We have shared the stage with people who respect us and our friends."
In a statement on his official website, My Chemical Romance also like to thank the fans. Selling songs
"And now, like other great thing has come to an end."
"Thank you for all your support and be part of this adventure."
One of the personnel, My Chemical Romance, Gerard Way the Twitter account said: "Behind this sadness, which I most I feel now is the pride."
A number of albums and songs of My Chemical Romance never entered into a series of charts and selling albums in the UK.
In 2005 the album The Black Parade was finished in two rows of top-selling album in the UK while the single Welcome to the Black Parade in first place in the UK charts at the time.
In 2011 they also appeared on one stage with Queen guitarist Brian May at a festival in Reading.


TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: My Chemical Romance Decided to Disband
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://cheerupday.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-chemical-romance-decided-to-disband.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Belajar SEO dan Blog support Online Shop Aksesoris Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of General Event And News.